MyHook is a low resource, fast, reliable, key logger, with open source code.
Code Questions? Check out the documentation here
Check out the new screenshot of 1.2b in DEBUG mode.
- 1.1 Is now available for download.
- 1.2 beta is in SVN.
What exactly is MyHook?
- It is a low profile keystroke logger, that utilizes Windows API keyboard hooks.
- MyHook currently runs in CLI (Command Line Interface), there is no GUI (Graphical User Interface
Why would I want a keylogger?
- Keeping an eye on usage of a family oriented computer.
- Identifying misuse of privileges on a business network.
- Just to name a few!
Where can I download the latest release?
- You can download the sourcecode from SVN: Here
- You can download a zip with source and binary: Here